Surname populations

  • Richard Garza
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 8:50 AM
      Hi Folks,
      Speaking of the surname Hruska. There is a website where you can get a
      map showing the density of common surnames in the United States. The URL
      is:
      http://hamrick.com/names
      You just plug in your name and it'll pull up a map showing which names
      are most prevalent in which states. Now, it only contains the 50,000
      most common names in US so yours might not show up. I did test it on
      Hruska, Zapalac and Mikeska and it found these. Zapalac folks were very
      happy with Texas!

      Sharing. It's What It's All About!
      Rick Garza
      http://www.garza-zattler.homepage.com/
      NameSearch: GARZA, ZATTLER, REYNA, FOSTER, SCHACHTNER, STOPFER,
      HOLLMAIER, VOGEL, VOGL, WEINZIERL, FINK . . . and more to come!

      Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.