Re: [TexasCzechs] Twyla G. Hare-Hruska Family

  • Twyla G. Hare
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2000
      I am interested as well.  Who was your grandmother or grandfather?  And what do you mean that the parents are different?  I found my sister in a database and they had 2 toally different people listed as her parents.  I though that rather strange.
      Twyla

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2000
        No that seems to be the thing of the era. Do you realize how many headaches all those common names cause  :>

        Frances Kay Nelson wrote:

        I would be intrested in sharing what information that
        I have on my Hruksa family. It seems curious that I
        have an Great Uncle Louis Hruska, even though the
        parents are different.

        Lois Petter Pereira
        Researching Ahlhorn, Bokemeyer, Brdusik, Bruntrig, Cordes, Filges, Francis, Garney, Gebauer, Hadac, Hadash, Halla, Hauser, Hoelschel, Kaskie, Maciejeski, Manak, Nauger, Ollre, Orsag, Orsak, Otjen, Papiz, Pavlik, Pereira, Petter, Polasek, Pratka, Psencik, Rada, Rohan, Sablatura, Schaub, Schroeder, Slovack, Susil, Tiemann, Urban, Weiser

      • Frances Kay Nelson
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2000
          The problem with the names that I am working with, is
          that I thought that they were unique. No one around
          Amarillo seemed to know what a Krizan or Hruska was.
          Later on in life, I found I was dealing now with
          Hoffman, Dycus, Durham, Krizan, Hruska, Rydlova (Rydl)
          and Martinec. I haven't been able to go back very many
          generations on any of these families.
          Kay
        • Lois Petter Pereira