Not my day

  • John L. Mikeska
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2003
      Member,

      Just not my day, and as you, that are Czechs, realize my blood pressure, agony, irritation, etc. <g> is sky high.  I sure did not intend for two post to be send on the last reply.  I had delete one, after I made a correction and found two were waiting to be sent.   Sorry,

      Sir John, Earl of Berkshire

      ---