Re: [TexasCzechs] Question not Geneology

  • Mapetras5@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 31, 2000
      In a message dated 8/31/00 10:06:23 PM Central Daylight Time, gmrab@...
      writes:

      << Do you know how cookies work ?

      Gary

      Yes, you bake them and my children eat them. LOL No not really I just
      delete them with everything else once a week or mabey two. Does this have
      something to do with it?

      Kathie in TX
    • Gary & Marie
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 31, 2000
        Hello Kathy

        Do you know how cookies work ?

        Gary

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 31, 2000
          Mapetras5@... wrote:

          > [eGroups] My Groups | texasczechs Main Page | Start a new
          > group!
          >
          > Hello all,
          >
          > I have a question for the folks here. Since I joined I
          > have been getting
          > well, Porno IMs. Now I do not do chat rooms so I feel
          > that it is coming from
          > a list I am on.

          I've found that if you ever send a message to a "news group"
          you are a sittin duck for a lot of spam of all flavors and
          colors.
          Once I changed servers and I haven't made the mistake of
          sending an email to any news groups and I'm pretty free of
          spam.

          --
          Hershey - Albuquerque, NM I Whistle While I Work ;-)
          Badges of the World -
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 31, 2000
            Thanks for the tip.

            Kathie in TX
          • Gary & Marie
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 31, 2000
              You Goof.

              Go to the texasczech page at the bottom there is a tab tilted your
              privacy. This will take you to an menu. Click on cookies. My son wanted some
              wall paper with a picture of a Dodge Viper. So he entered Dodge Viper he got
              vipers, vamps, vixens, and some very provacative posters. That's when it
              started. When you dump your temp. internet files and it asks you if you are
              sure you want to dump the cookies say yes.
              > In a message dated 8/31/00 10:06:23 PM Central Daylight Time,
              gmrab@...
              > writes:
              >
              > << Do you know how cookies work ?
              >
              > Gary
              > >>

              > Yes, you bake them and my children eat them. LOL No not really I just
              > delete them with everything else once a week or mabey two. Does this have
              > something to do with it?
              >
              > Kathie in TX

            • Frances Kay Nelson
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 1, 2000
                How do you get rid of all the advertisements now
                attached to my emails?