Question not Geneology

  • Mapetras5@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2000
      Hello all,

      I have a question for the folks here. Since I joined I have been getting
      well, Porno IMs. Now I do not do chat rooms so I feel that it is coming from
      a list I am on.

      Now if anyone else here is receiving these could simply let me know then at
      least I will know which list I picked up this problem from. One other list
      doesn't give access to email addresses but anytime you send a message you are
      subject.

      Thanks and sorry off but sorta on topic for any list.

      Kathie in TX