non-Texas surnames

  • Mary
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2003
       I have inherited papers of ancestors with the following names, and they would have come from Moravia (Austria) and most went to the Chicago area starting late 1800s, but thought I'd give this a try!

      Methodej Konecny  (b. 1880s, Moravia)
      Parents were Jan Konecny and Mary Hrabina

      (his Sister) Agnes Konecny married Frank Zuncic
      children Vlasta, Lillian, Edward, Millie

      (unnamed sister) - last name Sanko
      children are John, Dorothy, Milan, Janie, and Stephanie(Married Ben Brown)

      Also interested in Loucky, (Josephs, Charleses and Franks abound there)... Pachl, Pospisil, Parhante - same area of the world.

      Thanks!

      Mary

      Check  http://members.tripod.com/~wehrer_family/public_html/  for updates!