Texas Czechs and the Texas Czech Egroup

  • FMikula@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2003

      Those of you who already saw this message on October 22nd, please excuse this second post! However, it is very exciting that in only three weeks the EGroup membership has grown by 20 new participants. We welcome you all! Now for the original message:

      520 Members Cannot be Wrong! EGroup members do have more fun .... sharing and learning about their experiences with the Czech (Moravian) language, culture, history, genealogy, food, dance, events and all other types of heritage information.

      Members, thanks to all of you for sharing and building this into one of the best Czech Heritage EGroups on the WEB. Tell someone you know about this group ... tell a friend, tell a relative .... Tell someone! Explain to them how to join and experience and share this site with us.

      Those of you who are CHS members, take an opportunity to talk about this site in your chapter meetings and ask others to join us. Those of you who are not CHS members, we want you to join us in our organization and have even more fun ... sharing and learning!!

      Na Shledanou

      Frank