Re: [TexasCzechs] Digest Number 162

  • Richard Garza
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2000
      JD,
      The message archives for the TexasCzechs mail list may be viewed and
      searched at:
      http://www.egroups.com/messages/texasczechs

      The digests are a compilation of several messages and come out once or
      twice a day, depending on the amount of traffic.

      Sharing. It's What It's All About!
      Rick Garza
      NameSearch: GARZA, ZATTLER, REYNA, FOSTER, SCHACHTNER, STOPFER,
      HOLLMAIER, VOGEL, VOGL, WEINZIERL, FINK

      On Thu, 31 Aug 2000 09:29:29 -0500 "J.D.K. Chipps" <jdkc@...>
      writes:

      > This is the first Digest I have seen since I joined the list. Where
      > are
      > the others located?

      Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.