Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: Czech schools, educators in Texas

  • Ray Collins
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 6, 2003
      Dear Ms. Chipps
          Your father was the Assistant Principal at Stephen F. Austin when I went to school there. I have fond memories of your Dad and think of him often.  He once gave me swats and had me duck walk around the track 10 times.
          You can feel very proud of your Dad; I know I am.
          By the way I was at SF Austin until 1960 at which time I joined the Marine Corp and never graduated from Stephen F.  Got my GED in the Marines and went on to graduate from the University of Texas after my enlistment in the Marines.
          My Grandfather happened to be Czech is why I happen to be a member of this chat. His last name was Mikulin.

      Sincerely
      Ray Collins