White Wine--Lyrics Needed

  • Susan Rektorik Henley
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2003
      Ahoj,

      Does anyone have the lyrics to the Moravian folks song titled "White Wine" "vínečko bílé." If you do, will you please, please share them with me. I will take the Moravian-Czech version if that is what you have but English will make things easier for me.

      Thanks in Advance,

      Susan

      Kdo chce s vlky býti, musí vlky výti!--If you run with the wolves, then you must howl with the wolves!

      Remember who your people are, keep and tell their stories to keep the fires of the culture alive!