Obit: Matula, Rudolf

  • Joe David
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2003
      Obit of Rudolf Matula attached. From the Waco Tribune Herald online.

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Mary
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2003
        Rudolf Matula and my dad where cousins.  Their mothers, Catherine (Kracmer) Matula and Mary (Kracmer) Soukup where sisters.

        Mary (Soukup) Holy
        Obit of Rudolf Matula attached. From the Waco Tribune Herald online.