relations & Hodslavice

  • Russell & Kathy Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2003
      Hello, I've been following your conversations on the egroup.  Kay, I've connected you with Vernon Kostohryz' family and Lillian Ermis Allen family through the Barton families.  I'm still working on other connections.

      The reunion went well.  I've been trying to post a picture and information regarding the reunion, but haven't had much luck.  I'll keep trying.

      Kathy
    • W.E. Ermis
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2003
        Kathy, I'm interested in the name: LILLIAN ERMIS ALLEN. Do you have info as to what goupe of Ermis's she's from?

                                                        Thanks, -----W.E. "Pete" Ermis---Lake Jackson,Tx.

        Russell & Kathy Smith <rasmith@...> wrote:
        Hello, I've been following your conversations on the egroup.  Kay, I've connected you with Vernon Kostohryz' family and Lillian Ermis Allen family through the Barton families.  I'm still working on other connections.

        The reunion went well.  I've been trying to post a picture and information regarding the reunion, but haven't had much luck.  I'll keep trying.

        Kathy

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Frances Kay Nelson
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2003
          Kathy,
          I must have lost the information that you talk about as I can not find it in my records.
          Can you send it to me at texasczech2000@...? Thanks,
          Kay

          Russell & Kathy Smith <rasmith@...> wrote:
          Hello, I've been following your conversations on the egroup.  Kay, I've connected you with Vernon Kostohryz' family and Lillian Ermis Allen family through the Barton families.  I'm still working on other connections.

          The reunion went well.  I've been trying to post a picture and information regarding the reunion, but haven't had much luck.  I'll keep trying.

          Kathy

          Mercy is the extension of God's love toward another. It is recognition that God has not given me what I deserve but has chosen to clear my account with His blood. Because of His gift, I can do no less than forgive and love others in the same way. (Rebecca Barlow Jordan) "..Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy." Matthew 5:7 (NIV)