Re: Passionately learning Czech

  • Nate
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 2 9:32 AM
      Thank you Lauren! Your comment about people here being very nice and
      helpful has already been demonstrated. ;) I've also found some very
      helpful links through some members' websites-especially
      goodolejoe's. Thanks again for your message. I look forward to
      getting to know everyone.

      Na shledanou!
      --Nate