Re: [TexasCzechs] 1882 Moravia map

  • Richard Garza
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2000
      Robert,
      Use the following link to find the village. Be sure to select
      Czechoslovakia for the country.
      Then click on the town name to go to a map.

      Sharing. It's What It's All About!
      Rick Garza
      NameSearch: GARZA, ZATTLER, REYNA, FOSTER, SCHACHTNER, STOPFER,
      HOLLMAIER, VOGEL, VOGL, WEINZIERL, FINK

      On Wed, 30 Aug 2000 11:53:29 -0500 Robert J Bacak <rjbacak@...>
      writes:

      > Listers
      > What part of Moravia would city of Frenstat be
      > located at that time?
      > Robert J

      Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
    • Robert J Bacak
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 30, 2000
        Richard
        I was refering Frenstat on the1882 map or did it
        have a different name at that time?
        Robert

        On Wed, 30 Aug 2000 13:13:48 -0500 Richard Garza <richardgarza1@...>
        writes:

        > Robert,
        > Use the following link to find the village. Be sure to
        > select
        > Czechoslovakia for the country.
        > Then click on the town name to go to a map.
        >
        > Sharing. It's What It's All About!
        > Rick Garza
        > NameSearch: GARZA, ZATTLER, REYNA, FOSTER, SCHACHTNER, STOPFER,
        > HOLLMAIER, VOGEL, VOGL, WEINZIERL, FINK
        >
        > On Wed, 30 Aug 2000 11:53:29 -0500 Robert J Bacak <rjbacak@...>
        > writes:
        > > -------------------------- eGroups Sponsor
        > >
        > > Listers
        > > What part of Moravia would city of Frenstat be
        > > located at that time?
        > > Robert J

        Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
        http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
      • Leroy Janda
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 30, 2000
          You will on a lot of maps see the germanized word for Frenstat Frenstadt
          or something like that, mainly on german maps. Prague is the germanized
          version of Praha, all the road signs in C.R. say PRAHA.

          writes:

          > Robert,
          > Use the following link to find the village. Be sure
          > select
          > Czechoslovakia for the country.
          > Then click on the town name to go to a map.
          >
          > Sharing. It's What It's All About!
          > Rick Garza
          > NameSearch: GARZA, ZATTLER, REYNA, FOSTER, SCHACHTNER,
          STOPFER,
          > HOLLMAIER, VOGEL, VOGL, WEINZIERL, FINK
          >
          > On Wed, 30 Aug 2000 11:53:29 -0500 Robert J Bacak
          <rjbacak@...>
          > writes:
          > > -------------------------- eGroups Sponsor
          > >
          > > Listers
          > > What part of Moravia would city of Frenstat be
          > > located at that time?
          > > Robert J

          Billing Concepts Corp., a NASDAQ listed Company, Symbol:BILL
        • Richard Garza
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 30, 2000
            Hi Robert,
            No. Same Fren�tat. Same location in Moravia in the Mistek District,
            under Mount Radho�t.
            . The ShtetlSeeker takes you to a map of the current Czech Republic when
            you click on the highlighted name of Fren�tat.

            Rick Garza