Obituary of Evelyn Kotrla Hyde

  • rebellous_99
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 23, 2003
      Obituary of Evelyn Kotrla Hyde
      Victoria Advocate Online

      Evelyn I. Hyde

      October 23, 2003

      BEEVILLE - Evelyn Ivy Hyde, 85, of Beeville and formerly of Houston,
      died Wednesday, Oct. 22, 2003.
      She was born Aug. 17, 1918, in Ellinger, to the late Charles L. and
      Vlasta Syptak Kotrla. She was a retired food demonstrator and member
      of Brethern Church.

      Survivors: sons, Chester Douglas Hyde Jr. of Spring and Charles
      Edward Hyde of Beeville; and four grandchildren.

      Preceded in death by: husband, Chester D. Hyde.

      Visitation will be 3-5 p.m. today at Galloway & Sons Funeral
      Directors chapel.

      Services will be 10 a.m. Friday at the funeral home chapel, the Rev.
      Greg Traylor officiating.

      Burial will be 2:30 p.m. Friday at Woodmen of the World Cemetery in
      Rosenberg. Galloway & Sons Funeral Directors, Beeville, 361-358-2312.
    • rebellous_99

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 22, 2004
          What computer application is used to open files with
          extension .eml.scr?
          Thanks,
          Joe

          --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "rebellous_99" <lennonluv@h...>
          wrote:
          > Obituary of Evelyn Kotrla Hyde
          > Victoria Advocate Online
          >
          > Evelyn I. Hyde
          >
          > October 23, 2003
          >
          > BEEVILLE - Evelyn Ivy Hyde, 85, of Beeville and formerly of H
        • Cindy Harvey Neal
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 22, 2004
            Message
            Joe, lots of viruses are labled like that, with 2 extensions.  I would NOT open it unless you run a virus scan on the file.
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 22, 2004
              OK. Thank you.
              Joe

              --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "Cindy Harvey Neal"