JEROME NOVAK

  • Lindsay Honea
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2003
      I am looking for my biological father, Jerome J. Novak. I did a
      search on google and saw his name and Texas. All I know is that he
      was born in Texas. And it would mean more to me than anything if
      someone had ANY information on him. I was born Lindsay Nichole Novak,
      and am now Lindsay Nichole HONEA (my mother remarried). I am
      desperatley trying to find any and all info on him so I can establish
      a relationship. PLEASE email me if anyone knows the name
      lindsayhonea@.... It would be much appreciated. THANK YOU
    • rebellous_99
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2003
        Lindsay,

        I found a record for a Jerome Joseph Novak Jr. in Texas Birth
        Records, but since it does not list his parents' name we cannot
        ascertain that the Jerome Joseph Novak Jr. I found is your father.

        The Jerome Joseph Novak that I found was born 7 Jul 1952 in Howard
        County, Texas, which is in the area of Big Spring, Texas and
        northeast of Midland, Texas.

        Matt

        --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "Lindsay Honea"