Re: [TexasCzechs] Need a little "Czech" language help

  • Janet Carpenter
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2003

      wendydominga <metalgal@...> wrote:

      Hello to Everyone,
      All plans are in place for my mother, Frances Zurovetz Antunes' 80th
      birthday party for this weekend. A favor - Can anyone tell me how to
      say the following in Czech:

      Happy Birthday Mother
      We all love you Mother
      Thank you for all your love and support

      I know individual words in Czech but putting them in the coorect
      sentence structure is another thing.

      Thank you in advance!

      Cindy

      Cindy sorry i cant help out with the language thing but i wanted to ask you if you have a brother named Phillip? If so i attended school with him at St. Mary's here in Temple. My maiden name was Lott.

      Janet.

      Do you Yahoo!?