Re: [TexasCzechs] Need a little "Czech" language help

  • Joe Janecka
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2003
      On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 14:50:35 -0000, you wrote:

      >Happy Birthday Mother
      Vesele narozeniny maminko.

      >We all love you Mother
      My vsichny te milujem maminko

      >Thank you for all your love and support
      Dekujem vám za vsechnu vasí lasku a podporu

      I also did it in Microsoft Word so that all the diacriticals would
      show. See attachment.

      Na Shledanou,
      Josef
    • Janet Carpenter
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2003

        wendydominga <metalgal@...> wrote:

        Hello to Everyone,
        All plans are in place for my mother, Frances Zurovetz Antunes' 80th
        birthday party for this weekend. A favor - Can anyone tell me how to
        say the following in Czech:

        Happy Birthday Mother
        We all love you Mother
        Thank you for all your love and support

        I know individual words in Czech but putting them in the coorect
        sentence structure is another thing.

        Thank you in advance!

        Cindy

        Cindy sorry i cant help out with the language thing but i wanted to ask you if you have a brother named Phillip? If so i attended school with him at St. Mary's here in Temple. My maiden name was Lott.

        Janet.

        Do you Yahoo!?