Need a little "Czech" language help

  • wendydominga
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2003
      Hello to Everyone,
      All plans are in place for my mother, Frances Zurovetz Antunes' 80th
      birthday party for this weekend. A favor - Can anyone tell me how to
      say the following in Czech:

      Happy Birthday Mother
      We all love you Mother
      Thank you for all your love and support

      I know individual words in Czech but putting them in the coorect
      sentence structure is another thing.

      Thank you in advance!

      Cindy
    • Joe Janecka
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2003
        On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 14:50:35 -0000, you wrote:

        >Happy Birthday Mother
        Vesele narozeniny maminko.

        >We all love you Mother
        My vsichny te milujem maminko

        >Thank you for all your love and support
        Dekujem vám za vsechnu vasí lasku a podporu

        I also did it in Microsoft Word so that all the diacriticals would
        show. See attachment.

        Na Shledanou,
        Josef
      • Janet Carpenter
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2003

          wendydominga <metalgal@...> wrote:

          Hello to Everyone,
          All plans are in place for my mother, Frances Zurovetz Antunes' 80th
          birthday party for this weekend. A favor - Can anyone tell me how to
          say the following in Czech:

          Happy Birthday Mother
          We all love you Mother
          Thank you for all your love and support

          I know individual words in Czech but putting them in the coorect
          sentence structure is another thing.

          Thank you in advance!

          Cindy

          Cindy sorry i cant help out with the language thing but i wanted to ask you if you have a brother named Phillip? If so i attended school with him at St. Mary's here in Temple. My maiden name was Lott.

          Janet.

          Do you Yahoo!?