Re: [TexasCzechs] Immigrant Database Submissions

  • Patrick Janis
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 8, 2000
      Lois,

      I think we should stick to those from the area now known as the Czech Republic or Slovak Republic.  If you want, we can set up databases for other nationalities.  Let me know what you think.  It is really easy to set these up, so it is not a problem.

      By the way, I will go into the database myself and reformat all the dates that are currently in the database sometime this week, unless the submitters get to it before me.  Thanks, and keep the comments rolling in.  We are up to 32 sumissions.

      Patrick

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 8, 2000
        Another good point made here.  For ships, list them by the name without the designation.  the Bark Jeverland should be listed as "Jeverland" or "Jeverland, Bark".  Again, this will help sort them properly.

        Thanks,

        Patrick

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 8, 2000
          No problem, I just didn't want to start putting names that I shouldn't. There were a few Germans in my tree so I will leave those out. Thanks....Lois