Thank you from Dr. Jan Mikeska

  • sirjohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2003
      Hello, Members,

      Attached is part of message received from cousin Dr. Jan Mikeska asking that I send his regards to the CHS members.  He explained why he hasn't been able to send personal messages himself in his and Jirina's behalf.  The Virus is hitting Europe, too, as he comments, plus his requirement to provide the Czech Ministry with a report covering the next four years of project he oversees in his employment.  So, the Czech Republic DOES have some Americanized ways, <g>!  Dr. Jan says his regards better than I can:

      Dear John,
      thank you for your e-mail. Our server was out of order for three days because of viruses. I am very busy I am preparing the research project for the next four years and I have to submit it to the Ministry on September 15 of this year. I would like to send an e-mail to everybody I have met in Texas but I am not able to arrange it in time. Give, please, our best regards to all your colleges in CHS in Houston and mainly to Daniel and Kathy Hrna!

      Sincerely Jan

      Dr. Jan and Jirina thoroughly enjoyed their trip to the US and speaking at the Corpus meeting.  Almost as much as I enjoyed being with him and ability to help him in his additional research.  He is a joy to be around and listen to discussion of the Mikeska/Czech genealogy.  He is very dedicated in his research.

      Plus Sir John sends his regards to all we met, enjoyed sharing information with, food, and very pleasant and good times.

      Sir John, Earl of Berkshire
      List Helper with Steve Alvarez, Richard Garza and Lois Pereira

      ---