Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: Ideas Needed

  • George Patrick
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2003
      Thanks, Matt,
      It seems to me that much more genealogy research has been done by the Czechs
      in Texas than by other groups. I wish my other ancestors had been as
      interested in their heritage as my dad's people. I'll check out the
      newspapers for towns and cities related to the folks I am looking for. I
      appreciate the help.

      George