Hollub info

  • rebellous_99
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 2, 2003
      Cullis,

      You might try contacting Leroy Janda of this group, too, as I believe
      he is researching the Hollub name because of their connection to the
      Matula family. I might also add that the obituary for Frances Hollub
      Hajek (daughter of J.M. Hollub and Johanna Matula) and for Johanna
      Matula Hollub are located in the Texas Czechs Obituaries section of
      the following site under 'H':

      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~alvarez/

      There is also a lot of information on the Hollub family in the book
      The Czech Pioneers of the Southwest by the late Henry R. Maresh,
      originally published in 1934.

      Matt
    • FayeLee39@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 3, 2003
        Thanks Matt for the info. I have been in personal contact with Leroy and he
        has given me the complete Matula line and the interface with the Holub's. I
        will surely look at the other information you have provided.

        Regards,

        Cullis

        researching: Holub, Jurena, Bludau, Pechacek