Holub

  • Willie Petruy
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2003
      Jakub Holub Born Mnisi #17, Moravia 23 Dec 1822 son of Jakub Holeb &
      Barbora Kuchar
      Died 1882 buried Praha Cemeterey
      Arrived New York 30 Jul 1855 on board Jeverland
      Married 11 Feb 1850 to
      Barbora Holub born Mnisi #7, 3 Dec 1826 daughter of Jakub Holub &
      Magdalena Kolos from Rychaltice
      Died 1922 buried St. John's Cemetery , Fayette County
      Terezie Holub Born Mnisi #17, 29 Jan 1851
      Jan Holub born Mnisi #17, 21 Oct 1854

      From "The Pilgrims for Hope" by Dr. Josef Simicek

      Carla Petruy
    • FayeLee39@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2003
        Carla, thanks so much for the information. I'm beholding to you. I have
        some of this info, but I didn't have the date and ship of Jakub Holub's arrival
        in New York nor did I have their marriage date or their parents. This is
        great. One items seems to be different from I have. Barbara Holub born 3 Dec
        1826, died 1922. I have her death date of 20 Oct 1911.?

        Do you think that book "The Pilgrims for Hope -1" villages of Mnisi, Ticha
        and Vicovice is still available from Dr Joseph Simicek? I copied your e mail of
        June 5th 2003.

        In addition I wonder do you have any information on:
        Frank Jurena B 1862 Hajov, CR D 1940 (Praha) and
        Terezie (Jurica) Jurena B 1863 Kozlovice, CR. (Praha) D 1863 ?

        Again, thanks so much.

        Regards,

        Cullis

        researching: Holub, Jurena, Bludau, Pechacek
      • Willie Petruy