The Farmacka Family Web Site

  • Gregg Sterner
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2003
      Find the Farmacka Family web site at http://www.farmacka.com

      This site has initially been developed by the Franz Farmacka branch
      of the Farmacka family. We would love to have other branches join us
      so that we can exchange family information. We are currently
      building this site and will be adding more information weekly. We
      even have our own message boards (Forum). Please feel free to
      register and tell us all about yourself and any family information
      that you have. Additionally, we will have a secure section where
      verified family members will be able to log-in for access to our
      mailing list and other personal information.

      http://www.farmacka.com/images/Farm-02.jpg

      Franz Farmacka (30yr) and family: Franziska (28yr), Ludvik (2yr),
      Koberice Moravia (10 months), and two mules departed the port of
      Bremen, Germany on October 1911 on the Hannover I. The Hannover
      initially docked at Philadelphia to disembark many passenger, then,
      continued to Galveston, TX; its final destination, on November 11,
      1911 with 549 immigrant passengers among it's total passenger and
      cargo complement. Franz and Franziska subsequently resided in San
      Gabriel, TX after immigration processing.

      The family historian and researcher is Carol (Sorden) Watson, wife
      of "Butch" Watson, who is the son of Rose Marie Farmacka.
    • Bea & Dan Rost