Re: Bonnie's Search

  • Anita Berka
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2003
      Bonnie,

      I live in Caldwell and my Great-Grandparents on my Urban side are buried at
      Holy Rosary in Frenstat and it's maybe 5 miles from my Dad's house, so if
      you need some pix of tombstones or other info off the stones, I'd be happy
      to search the cemetary for you.

      Anita Berka
      Caldwell, TX

      MSN 8: Get 6 months for $9.95/month http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup
    • einnobnaej
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2003
        any pictures or information you could get would be wonderful! Hoyack
        or Langer especially. if you want to send me pictures over the
        internet my email address is einnobnaej@.... Thank you again!