Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: Urban-Stulir

  • Kim and Brad
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2003

      Pat, Sooo glad to make  a connection too!
      We are leaving out tommorrow morning to visit with Joe and  his father Adolph who is Lillie Stulir's brother. I have been researching off and on for sevreal yaers now. I would start get frustrated and stop. I have found out that I can trace way back on Lillie and Adolph's mothers side but can go no farther than their father on the other side. I am hopeing that Adolph can remember his dad's parents names or at least give me a place to start. All I know is that Frank Stulir came from Austria. Thats all I know.  Don't know where to go with it from there.
      Any information that you could pass on to me would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks for your time
      Kimberly Stulir