Re: [TexasCzechs] Christine (Picha) Urban

  • Mary
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29, 2003
      I have not made any connections with the Soukup's outside of Texas.  Mine came into Texas and stayed.  They probably are kin, just haven't had the time to make the connections.  I have wrote to some in some other states, but have not made connection yet as to how we are kin.  My great grandfather came from Babina, that's all I know for now.  I am slowly collecting stuff.  Just one of these days, I plan to sit down and separate it.  Maybe when I retire. That is if you can ever retire from the farm life.
      Mary (Soukup) Holy