Bonnie

  • Russell & Kathy Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28 6:50 PM
      I've been looking in Rev. Frank Horak's Funderal records. I found the
      following. Is it your family?

      Jan Dancak (There is a hajek over the c so it is pronounced like ch)

      Born: 1840 January 3
      birthplace: Przno, Moravia
      died: 1925 April 30, at night
      place: at his son-in-law's, Albert Schultz, near Lyons, TX
      Age: 85 years, 4 months
      buried: May 1, 1925; 3:00 PM
      Cemetery: narodni hrbitov [Frenstat Cemetery, 1839-1925]
      funeral: Frenstat, Burleson County, TX
    • einnobnaej
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31 11:38 AM
        that sounds very promising! thank you so much. i'll check those
        dates and names out with my grandmother. thanks again!
        -bonnie