Re: Hoyack/Hoyach

  • Anita Berka
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2003
      Bonnie,

      What school do you attend? Are you familiar with the Lyons/Frenstat/Birch
      area?

      Anita Berka
      Caldwell, TX

      Enter for your chance to IM with Bon Jovi, Seal, Bow Wow, or Mary J Blige
      using MSN Messenger http://entertainment.msn.com/imastar
    • einnobnaej
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31, 2003
        I actually live in the western part of North Carolina (Sylva if you
        have a map). I don't honestly know if I've ever been to Frenstat
        unless it was when I was little (we moved from Waco when i was 7).
      • Janet Tucker
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 31, 2003
          It's nice to know that there is another Texas Czech in western North
          Carolina. I live near Asheville.
          Jan