Klimicek Information Needed

  • Cindy Harvey Neal
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 8 7:11 AM
      Is anyone familiar with this family? I can't find them on a census, or any
      cemetery or death records, so I believe he probably went by another name.
      Hope someone is related and can fill me in. Thanks... Cindy

      Descendants of Vaclav Klimicek

      Generation No. 1
      1. VACLAV1 KLIMICEK was born Abt. 1860, and died Unknown in Hallettsville,
      TX. He married MARY KOTRLA. She was born Abt. 1865, and died Unknown.
      Children of VACLAV KLIMICEK and MARY KOTRLA are:
      2. i. WILLIAM CRISTIN2 KLIMICEK, b. Abt. 1885; d. March 21, 1984, Dallas,
      Dallas Co, TX.
      ii. ROZINA KLIMICEK, b. November 03, 1900; d. Unknown; m. UNKNOWN BLAHA; b.
      Abt. 1880; d. Unknown.

      Generation No. 2
      2. WILLIAM CRISTIN2 KLIMICEK (VACLAV1) was born Abt. 1885, and died March
      21, 1984 in Dallas, Dallas Co, TX. He married ELLA PINTER, daughter of JOSEF
      PINTER and KATERINA KOLAR. She was born November 1890 in Burleson Co, TX,
      and died Unknown in Danbury, Brazoria Co, TX.
      Children of WILLIAM KLIMICEK and ELLA PINTER are:
      i. LILLIE MAE3 KLIMICEK, b. Abt. 1910; d. September 08, 1993, Tarrant Co,
      TX; m. TED NOLAN, Dickinson, Galveston Co, TX.
      ii. ED KLIMICEK, b. Abt. 1910.
      iii. WILLIE KLIMICEK, b. July 24, 1910; d. March 1984, Dallas, TX.
      iv. HILDA HEDVIKA KLIMICEK, b. August 10, 1911; d. April 03, 1997, Garland,
      Dallas Co, TX; m. ERNEST J. SEBESTA; b. Angleton, TX; d. November 24, 1968,
      Dallas Co, TX.
    • Matt
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 8 9:31 AM
        Cindy,

        I am not related to this bunch, but, if it cools down a bit in
        Houston (was 104 yesterday) next week, I might be able to go to UH-CL
        and search for obits for the following: Ernest Sebesta, d. 24 Nov
        1968 in Dallas

        In addition, there is a Rozalie Blaha in the TX Death Records who
        died 11 Nov 1966 in Live Oak County, Texas. (Live Oak Co. is near
        San Antonio.) Not a Rozina, but close.

        Matt
      • Cindy Harvey Neal
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 8 9:47 AM
          Thanks Matt. I appreciate anything you can come up with.

          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 8 1:47 PM
            Listers,
            Anyone with information on Josef Peter, early immigrant to Dubina,
            please contact me. It is regarding daughter Rosalie Peter.

            Karel, Jan, Rosalie Janda Adamcik, and Mariana Janda Hilscher all
            immigrated on Jeverland 1860. I have never been able to track any
            information on Karel. Just discovered that Jan Steffek m Rosalie Peter
            Janda widow of Karel Janda.

            Thanks.
          • darlenbaker@aol.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 8 3:03 PM
              Cindy,

              I know of a Klimicek family but they spell it Klimitchek I think.  We had a constable here in Calhoun Co. for awhile.  He retired and moved back to the farm in Lavaca Co. This maybe the same family you are looking for.  His name is Leon.  Wife is Glenda.  She raises horses.

              Darlene Baker

            • Willie Petruy

                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 8 6:42 PM
                    Sorry, I did not change the subject. Should be Peter.

                    Leroy wrote:
                    Listers,
                    Anyone with information on Josef Peter, early immigrant to Dubina,
                    please contact me. It is regarding daughter Rosalie Peter.

                    Karel, Jan, Rosalie Janda Adamcik, and Mariana Janda Hilscher all
                    immigrated on Jeverland 1860. I have never been able to track any
                    information on Karel. Just discovered that Jan Steffek m Rosalie Peter
                    Janda widow of Karel Janda.

                    Thanks.

                  • J.D. Kotrla-Chipps
                    Message 9 of 10 , Nov 27, 2003
                      --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "Cindy Harvey Neal"
                      <cindyharvey@e...> wrote:
                      > Is anyone familiar with this family? I can't find them on a census,
                      or any
                      > cemetery or death records, so I believe he probably went by another
                      name.
                      > Hope someone is related and can fill me in. Thanks... Cindy

                      I'm related, Marina is my great grand-aunt. Here is part of what I have:

                      Marie Kotrla born 6 April, 1851 and her first husband, KIRI (Geroge)
                      MAZAC came to Texas about 1875-1878 and settled in the BILA HORA
                      community. Together, they had three children, ROZINA, ANNE, and
                      FRANK, MAZAC. The father, JIRI MAZAC died about 1882. MARIE
                      remarried to VACLAV KLIMICEK, and they had three more children, JOHN,
                      BILL AND VERUNA KLIMICEK. The parents met an untimely early death in
                      1898 (2 months apart) and the children were orphaned again. The last
                      three KLIMICEK children being quite young came to Dime Box to live
                      with their Aunt ROZINA BLAHA. ROZINA MAZAC who had married LOUIS
                      BREZINA also came to Dime Box where she died of tuberculosisat her
                      Aunt ROZINA BLAHA's home.
                    • texasjoe43
                      Message 10 of 10 , Dec 1, 2003
                        Are you any relation to Joseph Kotrla (1881-1965) who married Johanna
                        Bezdek (1886-1960) and had children Annie M. and Arnold C.? Would
                        like to know the parents of Joseph Kotrla. Johanna Bezdek was the dau
                        of Joseph Bezdek (1839-1901) and Anna Polasek (1845-1910).
                        Joe David

                        --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "J.D. Kotrla-Chipps" <jdkc@w...>