Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: What an interesting little book...

  • ardisjoyce@aol.com
    Message 1 of 55 , Aug 4, 2003
      There are these named Mach, all from Lipa, and all going to Ellis County:

      Frantisek-1906
      Jan Jr.-1904
      Josef-1910
      Josef L.-1905
      Pete-1913
      Tomas-1905

        Machava, Frantiska-1917
    • Joe Janecka
      Message 55 of 55 , Sep 8, 2003
        Hi Ann,
        I hope you read this. I have tried to answer your e-mail, but my
        e-mails keep getting bounced back. Error is:

        "A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
        recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es)
        failed:

        jurecka@...
        retry time not reached for any host after a long failure period"

        Is that your correct address?

        Cheers,
        Joe
        http://geocities.com/goodolejoe/index.html