Re: What an interesting little book...

  • Pat Mercincavage
    Message 1 of 55 , Aug 3, 2003
      Thanks for checking on Machacek for me, Joyce. I hope I find his
      record some day!

      Pat Mercincavage

      --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, ardisjoyce@a... wrote:
      > I have just returned from Corpus, where I heard Dr. Mikeska, and
      bought his
      > book. I did not find anyone named Machalek in the book, nor any
      immigrants
      > from Ratibor.
      >
      > Joyce Ehrenberger
    • Joe Janecka
      Message 55 of 55 , Sep 8, 2003
        Hi Ann,
        I hope you read this. I have tried to answer your e-mail, but my
        e-mails keep getting bounced back. Error is:

        "A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
        recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es)
        failed:

        jurecka@...
        retry time not reached for any host after a long failure period"

        Is that your correct address?

        Cheers,
        Joe
        http://geocities.com/goodolejoe/index.html