Re: [TexasCzechs] Dr Mikeska's visit to TX

  • JOHNECE KELLEY
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2003
      Mary,

      Last weekend I went to Abbott and met my uncle Willie and aunt Dorothy as well as their
      youngest daughter and new hubsand. My uncle gave me grand tour of Abbott, the old
      homestead, Catholic Cemetary(my grandfather did the iron work as well as designed the
      cross). I went on to Dallas and saw three other aunts and first cousins. My visit was so
      nice, it was hard to leave. I will be coming for Westfest in Sept. so hope to see you there
      if you come. I have never been to a Westfest however I understand that there will be many from my father's family there.

      God Bless
      Johnece

      Mary <mholy@...> wrote:
      I am not related to the Mikeska line, but when I went to school at Abbott, there was two families of Mikeska's there.  To my knowledge they are still living in that area.  Also there are some in the West area, too.

      Mary (Soukup) Holy