Interesting book and Rohan

  • Rene
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2003
      Please, add me to the growing list for the book!

      Also, RE: Rohan
      I have a Rohan in my family line, Frank Rohan who married Sophie
      Chalupa and lived in Lavaca County. He had one son, Julius. Up to
      now I have been unable to find any further info on this Frank Rohan.
      Any connection to the Rohan line being discussed? Any info would be
      appreciated.
      Irene Polansky Szwarc
    • Ron Rohan
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2003
        Irene,
        I seem to have come across a Frank and Sophie Rohan in my research. When I can locate it again, I will put the information on this board. I have a copy of a Marriage Record of a Frank Rohan and Anna Recek, 1871,  Fayette Co, TX. I did have some relative that lived in Victoria, TX. Is that in Lavaca Co? Anyway I'll let you know what I find.
        Thanx,
        Ron Rohan

        Rene <polczech@...> wrote:
        Please, add me to the growing list for the book!

        Also, RE: Rohan
           I have a Rohan in my family line, Frank Rohan who married Sophie
        Chalupa and lived in Lavaca County.  He had one son, Julius.  Up to
        now I have been unable to find any further info on this Frank Rohan.
        Any connection to the Rohan line being discussed?  Any info would be
        appreciated.
        Irene Polansky Szwarc

        Do you Yahoo!?