Re: [TexasCzechs] What an interesting little book...

  • Lori Hegar
    Message 1 of 55 , Aug 1, 2003
      Could you put me on the list as well, please.
      Lori Hegar

      Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 11:04 AM
      Subject: Re: [TexasCzechs] What an interesting little book...

      > Hi Diann,
      > Sorry, I didn't get his email nor his postal address. I'll get it
      > from him at the meeting.
      > In the meantime I'll start a new group-list in my email program
      > and add yours and anyone else's address to the list who wants to be able
      > to contact him privately.
      > What are you doing in Oregon? All the good Czech sausage is down
      > here in Texas!
      >
      > Rick Garza
      > Sharing. It's what it's all about!
      >
      > On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 10:13:56 -0700 "diannbiltz"
      > writes:
      > > How can I contact him via email as I do not live Texas? I'm in
      > > Oregon.
      > >

      > .

      http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/FvNolB/TM

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Joe Janecka
      Message 55 of 55 , Sep 8, 2003
        Hi Ann,
        I hope you read this. I have tried to answer your e-mail, but my
        e-mails keep getting bounced back. Error is:

        "A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
        recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es)
        failed:

        jurecka@...
        retry time not reached for any host after a long failure period"

        Is that your correct address?

        Cheers,
        Joe
        http://geocities.com/goodolejoe/index.html