Fw: Czech orchestra release

  • Russell & Kathy Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2003

      I thought I'd share this with everyone.  Sorry about the late notice.  I've been swamped lately and am taking one day at a time. I plan on going so I hope to see some of you there.

      Dr. Kathy Horak Smith

      Kathy,

      This is right in your own backyard (I'm stretching). Send it out to your Czech Society folks and publish it on whatever website you manipulate.

      Help get the word out and plan to go. It will be fun. I'm going!

      Janice Horak