Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: Czech Costume

  • Joe Garrison
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 2, 2003

      My grandmother was Eula Mae Holland Atkinson. She was born in Liberty,  (East) Texas. I believe all her adult life she lived in Karnes County, Texas.  Her father was Joseph Sheffield Holland, he married in Hill County, TX 1902 and died in Houston.  His father was William Marion Holland of Tenn - and Izard Co. AR. (He was a real stinker married 4 times). I have a listing of all his kids by each wife (well maybe if they were by his wives). None of them were named Spearman. He came to AR from Tenn. he was born 1819.  I do not know his parents or siblings.  If you find a connection, please let me know.

      Myrna

      Thank you,
      Myrna (Jalufka) Garrison
      Researching: Jaluvka, Olsovsky, Stavinoha, Atkinson, Holland, Taylor, Powhatten, Hamilton