The Melodian Band at West July 2

  • Mary
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2003
      I thought I had read something about The Melodian Band playing in West. I
      found The West News and they are playing tonight, July 2, 7 p.m. at The
      Lone Star Hall in West, sponored by the McLennan-Hill Czech Heritage
      Society. Admission is $4.00. There will also be a supper and those
      planning to attend are asked to bring a covered dish. For furthere info
      contact Evelyn at 254-772-2424 or Dorothy at 254-533-2309.
      Mary Holy