Help, please?

  • george patrick
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
      If anyone has access to the obit. archives in the Victoria Advocate, would you please look up and send me the obits for my grandparents, who are:  Thomas Patton Eager who died in 1967 and Dora Matilda Eager who died in 1973.  They both died in Port Lavaca.

      Thanks in advance for any help.

      George of Austin
    • Matt
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
        George,

        While I cannot help you with the lookup, I will note this. I checked
        Texas Death Records for these two and found the death dates to be 9
        Jul 1971 (not 1973 as you have it) in Calhoun County for Dora M.
        Eager and 4 Jul 1967 for Thomas Patton Eager in Calhoun County.

        Matt

        --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "george patrick" <GPATRICK@a...>
        wrote:
        > If anyone has access to the obit. archives in the Victoria
        Advocate, would you please look up and send me the obits for my
        grandparents, who are: Thomas Patton Eager who died in 1967 and Dora
        Matilda Eager who died in 1973. They both died in Port Lavaca.

        > Thanks in advance for any help.
        >
        > George of Austin
      • george patrick
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2003
          Thanks, Matt,
          I will make the correction to my record.