IC Mosiac Stephen Lukasik

  • george patrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2003
      Mr. Lukasik,
      You may wish to persue this lead. This is an article by Stephen J. Lukasik, a scholar at Stanford University.  You should be able to acquire additional information at: stanford university.edu and search the school's homepage.

      I found no Lukasik surnames on the Indainola  or Galveston ship's passenger records.

      Some search information came up in German language which I could not intrepret.

      Good Luck and if I may be of further assistance....

      George of Austin

       http://www.computer.org/internet/v4n1/lukasik.htm