Messages

  • FMikula@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 21, 2003
      Dear Listers and Monitors,

      Out of approx 18,954 postings about 5 have slipped by and actually posted that were inappropriate.

      Let's see .... that is about an .000263796 error rate. Vyborne, excellent monitoring group. Don't let one tiny incident, which was caught and wiped almost as fast as it posted, spoil everyone's mood or work to the detriment of the list, which is one of the best around.

      Thanks, Monitors,

      Frank J. Mikula
    • Arthur von Rosenberg
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 21, 2003
        I totally agreeen with Frank.....Frances Machu von Rosenberg

        > Dear Listers and Monitors,
        >
        > Out of approx 18,954 postings about 5 have slipped by and actually
        > posted that were inappropriate.
        >
        > Let's see .... that is about an .000263796 error rate. Vyborne,
        > excellent monitoring group. Don't let one tiny incident, which was
        > caught and wiped almost as fast as it posted, spoil everyone's mood or
        > work to the detriment of the list, which is one of the best around.
        >
        > Thanks, Monitors,
        >
        > Frank J. Mikula

      • czech.chic70
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 17, 2013
          Hi - Am I the only one not receiving any new messages from our members with the exception of Obit postings from Rosemary Ermis?  I am wondering if I need to change any settings or else no one is posting anything with the exception of Ms. Ermis.

          Thanks.
        • Sir John
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 17, 2013
            Just  a slow period in posting, happens from time to time.

            Sir John, Earl of Berkshire

            Hi - Am I the only one not receiving any new messages from our members with the exception of Obit postings from Rosemary Ermis?  I am wondering if I need to change any settings or else no one is posting anything with the exception of Ms. Ermis.
            Thanks.
          • Philip Vitek
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 17, 2013

              You're not the only one. Was wondering the same thing myself. Phil Vitek

              Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

              Hi - Am I the only one not receiving any new messages from our members with the exception of Obit postings from Rosemary Ermis?  I am wondering if I need to change any settings or else no one is posting anything with the exception of Ms. Ermis.

              Thanks.
            • Connie Hollis
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 18, 2013
                Especially this time of year all genealogy postings slow down.  Usually starts back up after the holidays.

                Connie