Dr. Simicek's Books

  • Willie Petruy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2003
      Dr. Simicek now has three books:

      "Hope has Name-Texas" villages of Bordovice & Lichnov

      "The Pilgrims for Hope-I" villages of Mnisi, Ticha and Vlcovice

      "The Pilgrims for Hope-II" villages of Frenstat & Trojanovice

      His address is: MUDr. Josef Simicek
      742 75 Lichnov
      Czech Republic

      I can't find my price list right now, but they are about 25 or 30
      dollars each. The Frenstat may be more as it is about twice as long.
      If I find the price list I will post it.

      Carla Petruy