Steiner

  • george patrick
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2003
      There are 3 persons with the last name of "Steiner" on the Indianola Immigration Database.

      George of Austin
    • David Weise
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2003
        I'll add these Steiner's to my folder and pass this no to my Steiner cousin in Canada.

        Thanks George

        David
      • george patrick
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 4, 2003
          David,

          If you are related to these Steiners, then you might also be related to the folks who own the Steiner Ranch  located about half way between Port O'Connor and Seadrift in Calhoun County.  It is adjacent to the Powderhorn Game Preserve, I think?  I remember it from when I was a kid back in the 50s so I suppose it is still there.

          George
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 4, 2003
            George,

            At present I'm not involved with the research on the Steiner's, I have all I can handle with my Coufal's.
            My distant cousin in Canada and her family has been researching the Steiner line for several years now.
            When I find info. I pass it on to them. In the Galveston Immigration Database there are twelve or fourteen Steiners that came to Texas.

            Thanks for keeping an eye out for that family.

            David