Re: [TexasCzechs] Obituary of Annie Koncaba Perrard

  • Gerri Martisek
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2003
      This lady is my husband's great aunt. His grandfather, Henry Koncaba,
      was her brother.

      Matt wrote:

      > Obituary of Annie Koncaba Perrard
      > Victoria Advocate Online
      >
      > Annie M. Perrard
      >
      > June 3, 2003
      >
      > MOULTON - Annie M. Koncaba Perrard, 99, of Moulton, died Sunday, June
      > 1, 2003.
      > She was born Feb. 11, 1904, in Moulton, to the late Anton and Bertha
      > Gaertner Koncaba. She was a homemaker and member of St. Joseph
      > Catholic Church in Moulton and KJZT.
      >
      > Survivors: daughter, Evelyn Bartos of Sugar Land; sister, Cecilia
      > Zimmerman of Moulton; four grandchildren; 15 great-grandchildren; and
      > two great-great-grandchildren.
      >
      > Preceded in death by: husband, John F. Perrard; two infant twin sons;
      > four sisters; and five brothers.
      >
      > A rosary will be recited at 7 p.m. tonight at Smith Funeral Home
      > chapel.
      >
      > Services will be 10 a.m. Wednesday at St. Joseph Catholic Church, the
      > Rev. Gabriel Maison officiating.
      >
      > Burial will be at Moulton Catholic Cemetery. Smith Funeral Home,
      > Moulton, 361-596-4631.
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

    • Little Joe
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2003
        Hey that's in my neck of the woods!
        My Grandfather is Anton Koncaba, son of Anton &
        Bertha.
        Joe Koncaba
        --- Gerri Martisek <gerri@...> wrote:
        > This lady is my husband's great aunt. His
        > grandfather, Henry Koncaba,
        > was her brother.
        >
        > Matt wrote:
        > >
        > > Obituary of Annie Koncaba Perrard
        > > Victoria Advocate Online
        > >
        > > Annie M. Perrard
        > >
        > > June 3, 2003
        > >
        > > MOULTON - Annie M. Koncaba Perrard, 99, of
        > Moulton, died Sunday, June
        > > 1, 2003.
        > > She was born Feb. 11, 1904, in Moulton, to the
        > late Anton and Bertha
        > > Gaertner Koncaba. She was a homemaker and member
        > of St. Joseph
        > > Catholic Church in Moulton and KJZT.
        > >
        > > Survivors: daughter, Evelyn Bartos of Sugar Land;
        > sister, Cecilia
        > > Zimmerman of Moulton; four grandchildren; 15
        > great-grandchildren; and
        > > two great-great-grandchildren.
        > >
        > > Preceded in death by: husband, John F. Perrard;
        > two infant twin sons;
        > > four sisters; and five brothers.
        > >
        > > A rosary will be recited at 7 p.m. tonight at
        > Smith Funeral Home
        > > chapel.
        > >
        > > Services will be 10 a.m. Wednesday at St. Joseph
        > Catholic Church, the
        > > Rev. Gabriel Maison officiating.
        > >
        > > Burial will be at Moulton Catholic Cemetery. Smith
        > Funeral Home,
        > > Moulton, 361-596-4631.
        > >
        > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        > > Remember: You can alway set your account to Digest
        > Mode for less mail.

        > Terms of Service.

        http://calendar.yahoo.com
      • Matt
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2003
          Joe,

          I think we have contacted before, but Anton Koncaba's wife, Angelina
          Berckenhoff/Berkenhoff is in my family tree.

          Matt

          --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, Little Joe <schokaraoke@y...>