Obituary of Annie Koncaba Perrard

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2003
      Obituary of Annie Koncaba Perrard
      Victoria Advocate Online

      Annie M. Perrard

      June 3, 2003

      MOULTON - Annie M. Koncaba Perrard, 99, of Moulton, died Sunday, June
      1, 2003.
      She was born Feb. 11, 1904, in Moulton, to the late Anton and Bertha
      Gaertner Koncaba. She was a homemaker and member of St. Joseph
      Catholic Church in Moulton and KJZT.

      Survivors: daughter, Evelyn Bartos of Sugar Land; sister, Cecilia
      Zimmerman of Moulton; four grandchildren; 15 great-grandchildren; and
      two great-great-grandchildren.

      Preceded in death by: husband, John F. Perrard; two infant twin sons;
      four sisters; and five brothers.

      A rosary will be recited at 7 p.m. tonight at Smith Funeral Home
      chapel.

      Services will be 10 a.m. Wednesday at St. Joseph Catholic Church, the
      Rev. Gabriel Maison officiating.

      Burial will be at Moulton Catholic Cemetery. Smith Funeral Home,
      Moulton, 361-596-4631.
    • Gerri Martisek
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2003
        This lady is my husband's great aunt. His grandfather, Henry Koncaba,
        was her brother.

        Matt wrote:

        > Obituary of Annie Koncaba Perrard
        > Victoria Advocate Online
        >
        > Annie M. Perrard
        >
        > June 3, 2003
        >
        > MOULTON - Annie M. Koncaba Perrard, 99, of Moulton, died Sunday, June
        > 1, 2003.
        > She was born Feb. 11, 1904, in Moulton, to the late Anton and Bertha
        > Gaertner Koncaba. She was a homemaker and member of St. Joseph
        > Catholic Church in Moulton and KJZT.
        >
        > Survivors: daughter, Evelyn Bartos of Sugar Land; sister, Cecilia
        > Zimmerman of Moulton; four grandchildren; 15 great-grandchildren; and
        > two great-great-grandchildren.
        >
        > Preceded in death by: husband, John F. Perrard; two infant twin sons;
        > four sisters; and five brothers.
        >
        > A rosary will be recited at 7 p.m. tonight at Smith Funeral Home
        > chapel.
        >
        > Services will be 10 a.m. Wednesday at St. Joseph Catholic Church, the
        > Rev. Gabriel Maison officiating.
        >
        > Burial will be at Moulton Catholic Cemetery. Smith Funeral Home,
        > Moulton, 361-596-4631.
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Little Joe
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2003
          Hey that's in my neck of the woods!
          My Grandfather is Anton Koncaba, son of Anton &
          Bertha.
          Joe Koncaba
          --- Gerri Martisek <gerri@...> wrote:
          > This lady is my husband's great aunt. His
          > grandfather, Henry Koncaba,
          > was her brother.
          >
          > Matt wrote:
          > >
          > > Obituary of Annie Koncaba Perrard
          > > Victoria Advocate Online
          > >
          > > Annie M. Perrard
          > >
          > > June 3, 2003
          > >
          > > MOULTON - Annie M. Koncaba Perrard, 99, of
          > Moulton, died Sunday, June
          > > 1, 2003.
          > > She was born Feb. 11, 1904, in Moulton, to the
          > late Anton and Bertha
          > > Gaertner Koncaba. She was a homemaker and member
          > of St. Joseph
          > > Catholic Church in Moulton and KJZT.
          > >
          > > Survivors: daughter, Evelyn Bartos of Sugar Land;
          > sister, Cecilia
          > > Zimmerman of Moulton; four grandchildren; 15
          > great-grandchildren; and
          > > two great-great-grandchildren.
          > >
          > > Preceded in death by: husband, John F. Perrard;
          > two infant twin sons;
          > > four sisters; and five brothers.
          > >
          > > A rosary will be recited at 7 p.m. tonight at
          > Smith Funeral Home
          > > chapel.
          > >
          > > Services will be 10 a.m. Wednesday at St. Joseph
          > Catholic Church, the
          > > Rev. Gabriel Maison officiating.
          > >
          > > Burial will be at Moulton Catholic Cemetery. Smith
          > Funeral Home,
          > > Moulton, 361-596-4631.
          > >
          > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          > > Remember: You can alway set your account to Digest
          > Mode for less mail.

          > Terms of Service.

          http://calendar.yahoo.com
        • Matt
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 3, 2003
            Joe,

            I think we have contacted before, but Anton Koncaba's wife, Angelina
            Berckenhoff/Berkenhoff is in my family tree.

            Matt

            --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, Little Joe <schokaraoke@y...>