Re: [TexasCzechs] Gary & Bernadette Rainosek

  • Leroy
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2003
      Dale,
      Irene Mazoch monitors this list, and should reply. Henry was her brother-in-law.

      daletesson wrote:

      > I am trying to contact the son and daughter-in-law of the late Henry
      > J. Rainosek of Austin. Henry passed away on 1/24/2002. If anyone
      > knows Gary or Bernadette, please pass along my email address.
      >
      > Dale Tesson

    • Irene Mazoch
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3, 2003
        Leroy, I took care of it this a.m.
        see you, irene

        daletesson wrote:

        > I am trying to contact the son and daughter-in-law of the late Henry
        > J. Rainosek of Austin. Henry passed away on 1/24/2002. If anyone
        > knows Gary or Bernadette, please pass along my email address.
        >
        > Dale Tesson

      • SYDNEY TESSON
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 3, 2003
          Thanks for the info.  I'll look forward to hearing from Irene.

          daletesson wrote:

          > I am trying to contact the son and daughter-in-law of the late Henry
          > J. Rainosek of Austin. Henry passed away on 1/24/2002.  If anyone
          > knows Gary or Bernadette, please pass along my email address.
          >
          > Dale Tesson

        • Gilbert Bohuslav
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 3, 2003
            Any Czech from Ammansville will always give you a prompt response!!!  :-) :-)

            Gilbert Bohuslav
            .