Gary & Bernadette Rainosek

  • daletesson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2003
      I am trying to contact the son and daughter-in-law of the late Henry
      J. Rainosek of Austin. Henry passed away on 1/24/2002. If anyone
      knows Gary or Bernadette, please pass along my email address.

      Dale Tesson
    • Leroy
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3, 2003
        Dale,
        Irene Mazoch monitors this list, and should reply. Henry was her brother-in-law.

        daletesson wrote:

        > I am trying to contact the son and daughter-in-law of the late Henry
        > J. Rainosek of Austin. Henry passed away on 1/24/2002. If anyone
        > knows Gary or Bernadette, please pass along my email address.
        >
        > Dale Tesson

      • Irene Mazoch
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 3, 2003
          Leroy, I took care of it this a.m.
          see you, irene

          daletesson wrote:

          > I am trying to contact the son and daughter-in-law of the late Henry
          > J. Rainosek of Austin. Henry passed away on 1/24/2002. If anyone
          > knows Gary or Bernadette, please pass along my email address.
          >
          > Dale Tesson

        • SYDNEY TESSON
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 3, 2003
            Thanks for the info.  I'll look forward to hearing from Irene.

            daletesson wrote:

            > I am trying to contact the son and daughter-in-law of the late Henry
            > J. Rainosek of Austin. Henry passed away on 1/24/2002.  If anyone
            > knows Gary or Bernadette, please pass along my email address.
            >
            > Dale Tesson

          • Gilbert Bohuslav
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 3, 2003
              Any Czech from Ammansville will always give you a prompt response!!!  :-) :-)

              Gilbert Bohuslav
              .