Re: [TexasCzechs] Kret Family from Novy Hrozenkov, Moravia?

  • george patrick
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2003
      Jeff,
      The Galveston Immigration Database shows a Peter Kret arriving at Galveston
      2-23-1906, evidently alone because no family is shown. He was 40 years of
      age, headed for Flatonia, Texas, Departed Bremen aboard the Brandenberg. He
      was a farmer.

      No other persons with that last name came up on the database?

      The record said he was from Austria.

      Good Luck,

      George of Austin