Obit for J. Peter, Sr., Shiner Gazette, Aug 6, 1908

  • Roland Beausoleil
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      Obit for J. Peter, Sr., Shiner Gazette, Aug 6, 1908

      We are sorry to report the death of Mr. J. Peter, Sr., of Morris
      Prarie, who died so suddenly at his home July 24, and was buried next
      day in Yoakum Catholic cemetery. A very large crowd attended the burial.
      He leaves eight sons and two daughters. We extend heartfelt sympathy to
      the sorrowing children.

      Note: This is John Peter who is the husband of Anastazie Schubert.

      Posted by Roland Beausoleil